Our vision is "To Reach And Rescue People With God's Love."
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God upon which our faith and doctrine are founded. It is the authority on everything pertaining to life and death (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe God is one and He exists in three persons–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Philippians 2:6, John 16:28, John 15:26).
- We believe Jesus Christ died on the cross, shed His blood for our sins, and three days later rose from the dead thus conquering death (Romans 3:23, 6:23, 5:8).
- We believe we are saved by grace when we place our faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 10:9-10).
- We believe in receiving communion in remembrance of what Christ did for us at the cross (Matthew 26:26-28, Luke 22:19-20).
- We believe water baptism is a commandment from Christ to all believers. It is an outward sign of an inward change and a symbol of a Christian’s identification with Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection (Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:4).
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a gift from God to all believers and is received subsequent to the new birth. It is available to all Christians today (Matthew 3:11, Acts 2:38-39).
- We believe in divine healing. We believe in the prayer of faith and the laying on of hands (James 5:14-15, Mark 16:18, Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24).
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ (Acts 1:11, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).
- We believe that every Christian should remain planted in the local church. It provides a place of covering (safety, protection, and blessings). It is also the place God uses to speak things into a person’s life so that they can grow, receive direction, and be equipped to do God’s work (Hebrews 10:24-25, Matthew 16:18, Ephesians 4:11-12).