FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How Do I Make Plans To Attend Church?
a) In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a face covering to and from your seat (You may remove it while seated if you are unable to keep it on for the duration of the service.) If you forget to bring one, we will have masks available.
b) In order to create a spacious environment to comply with social distancing, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Sanctuary.
2. What Happens Once I Arrive?
When you arrive, our team will let you know about our guidelines and provide direction, as we help you find your way to your seat.
3. Will There Be A Separate Service For Children or Nursery?
Yes, please see the guidelines for Impact Kids (ages 6-12) and Little Feet Nursery (ages 1 month-5 years).
What Precautions Are You Taking To Keep Me Safe?
- We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Rescue Church is safe, secure, and spacious (for maintaining social distancing) for your family.
- Providing you with Rescue Church Guidelines for attending.
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and after service in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Cleaning in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Ushers will be opening doors for you.
- Ushers will be seating you.
- We will provide touchless soap dispensers and sink faucets
- We will have a mask station for anyone who doesn’t have one.
- Hand-sanitizing station will be provided near the front doors and sanctuary doors
- We’re asking everyone (in accordance with CDC guidelines,) to wear a cloth face covering or mask.
- We are encouraging all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
- We are asking all infants to stay home.
- We are asking all children under 12 years of age to stay home.
- In order to maintain social distancing, at this time we are asking everyone to worship from your seat. Thank you!
- At the end of service you will be dismissed by rows.
- We are asking anyone with the following symptoms this week to please worship with us via our livestream service online:
o Temperature over 100.4°F
o Cough or sore throat
o Shortness of breath
o Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 30 days)