1. Follow all Rescue Church COVID-19 protocol
2. *Stay home if you:
3. Stay home if you have any of the following symptoms:
*Things We Strongly Encourage
1. How Do I Make Plans To Attend Church?
a) In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a face covering to and from your seat (You may remove it while seated if you are unable to keep it on for the duration of the service.) If you forget to bring one, we will have masks available.
b) In order to create a spacious environment to comply with social distancing, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Sanctuary.
2. What Happens Once I Arrive?
When you arrive, our team will let you know about our guidelines and provide direction, as we help you find your way to your seat.
3. Will There Be A Separate Service For Children or Nursery?
What Precautions Are You Taking To Keep Me Safe?
o Temperature over 100.4°F
o Cough or sore throat
o Shortness of breath
o Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 30 days)