Our core values at Rescue Church are derived from the love we have for Jesus Christ and for people. They are our fundamental beliefs and are the guiding principles by which we operate. These values, are what keep us centered, committed, and on course as we fulfill the vision to reach and rescue people with God’s love.
1. Keeping First Things First — Jesus is #1.
2. Honor Is A Given — Honor God, honor people.
3. Think Big, Start Small — It’s not always about how you start, but how you finish.
4. Teamwork Makes The Dream Work — Working in unity, many hands make the load light.
5. Be It And See It — Model what we want to see in the world.
6. Small Things Matter — Small tweaks take us to higher peaks; it’s in the details.
7. Keep It Real — Trade image for character — it’s who you really are.
8. Live Love Loud — It’s not a secret to be kept but rather a Person to be shared.
9. Creative Thinkers — creativity is a gift from our Creator—use it.
10. Blessed To Be A Blessing — We are a distribution center not a warehouse.
11. We Say “No!” To Status Quo — A living church was meant to grow in every way.
12. There Are Two Words You Can Never Say Enough — “Thank you”!
Our vision is to Reach and Rescue people with God's love.
© 2015 Rescue Church. All Rights Reserved.
915 FM 1299
Wharton, TX 77488